Whether you are planning the event yourself, working with a wedding consultant, or teaming up with family, Grand Stage is here to help. We offer free in-office consultations, or for an additional fee, a member of our team will visit your site and do a walk-through with you. Either way Grand Stage is ready to discuss you design intents, make suggestions based on the information provided and develop a proposal to meet your budget. Our consultation fees may be prorated towards event production services.
Items to consider when adding lighting to any event:
- What is the overall budget available for lighting needs, including setup and operation costs?
- Are there common themes, motifs, or colors that are being used during this event?
- What is the available power in the anticipated use areas?
- What is the access to the space for set-up and take-down?
- Are their any union jurisdictions or labor requirements at the facility?
- Are any of the anticipated use areas covered by fire or safety restrictions?
Fixtures and Effects Options
Wall Washers (also called Up Lighting) add color and life to walls, pillars and any surface that needs a little sprucing up to add ambience and tone to your event. New LED options provide greater color saturation with less cords and power required. Ask about our battery-operated fixtures for even greater flexibility.
Accent Fixtures provide punch to highlight specific areas, architectural items, and set decorations.
Key Lights provide focus and general illumination on important areas and people throughout the event.
Image Projections range from simple outlines and initials to full color picture.
Atmospherics include fog, haze, snow, streamers, and confetti. These help set the stage for important moments during the event.
Custom Images (Gobos)
Having a custom image to project on the day is easy and affordable. Options range from simple logos and initials using a steel template to full color pictures. Email ideas for your custom logo in PDF or JPG format to [email protected]
Here are a few items to keep in mind:
- Custom steel templates require 2 - 3 days to manufacture from approval date.
- Custom glass and full color plastic (used with LED fixtures only) templates require 3 - 4 days to manufacture from approval date.
Click here to download the wedding custom gobo form.
Grand Stage can deliver, set up, run and/or strike the equipment required for your event. Let our knowledgeable and professional staff take away a little of the stress on your big day. See our Services page for additional information.
You can always opt to do it yourself, and Grand Stage has several pre-designed packages to make your event easy and elegant. Packages include projection options, wall wash options in LED and conventional halogen lighting, and platforms/stages.